I still haven’t had enough of Marie Antoinette info. I’m checking out the history of the clothes she wore since I sooo much enjoyed looking at the costumes Kirstin Dunst wore on Marie Antoinette. Alright, the shocking pinks shades were not of that era and only arrived on the fashion scene three centuries later but it got me interested.
Through my search, I stumbled across this fun skirt by Liliatodd! Very delicious and kitschy. Don’t you just adore the cake that you can open up, exposing “Let them eat cake”?
Oh, and if a day tour of Versailles is too short for you, there is one that is five days long. It’s called the Marie Antoinette Tour, travel in the footsteps of Marie Antoinette… this is very exciting — well, except for the beheading part.
French Travel Boutique makes your dream come true and includes the following services:
- 5 nights accommodation with breakfast
- Annual Membership of the Amis de Versailles*
- All transfers
- Guided visit of the State Apartments and Gardens of Versailles
- Guided visit of the Domain of Marie-Antoinette
- 2 x “Visite Privilège”** of private apartments at Versailles
- Lunch both days at Versailles
- Lunches in Paris (including lunch at the famous Pavillon Elysées)
- Dinner at Ladurée on the Champs Elysées
- Two day guided tour of Marie-Antoinette sites in Paris
- All museum entries
- Transport to Rambouillet and Château de Breteuil
- Tour of Château de Breteuil
- Private lunch with Evelyne Lever
- Personally signed copy of Evelyne Lever’s « Marie-Antoinette » biography
For the detailed itinerary, visit French Travel Boutique.